Junior Universe / MultiValue Developer
||Junior Universe / MultiValue Developer
||£25000 - £35000 per annum
||12 days ago
|Who to Contact
A Junior Developer with at least 3-6 months, Universe skills or other MultiValue experience is required for a development role in a lively, large, end user site.
- ·Technical skills required are: Universe (or Unidata, Reality, D3, mvBase, OpenQM, Pick etc).
- ·Ability to work from detailed specifications
- ·Ability to follow process
- ·Ability to work with colleagues in teams with mixed skill-sets (team size 10) as well as working independently.
- ·Good attention to detail.
You will be able to grow your skills in a company which has bout 3,000 MultiValue users spread across over 1,500 sites. You will also gain the following:
- ·Redback objects and properties.
- ·SB+ would be useful but not essential.
- ·bitbucket or github
- ·Node.js - web front end technologies (maybe)
This is a busy environment and not for anyone "work shy".
Ref: JO0000000596_1494850155 Published: 12 days ago
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, West Midlands
Developer with Universe skills or other MultiValue experience is required for a development role in a lively, large, end user site. Skills required: ·Technical skills required are: Universe ... find out more →
£300.00 - £325.00 per day, North Yorkshire
Our client is looking for a Contract Test Analyst with a strong background and understanding of the Pick / MultiValue database structure, combined with formal structured testing experience of Jira... find out more →